Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush is the perfect large batch summer cocktail. Combining frozen concentrate with fresh lemon juice, soda, and vodka makes this one a big-time repeat!
When I’m not mixing up a large batch slush, I love making other frozen cocktails. Try my layered Blackberry Peach Frozen Margaritas, some Strawberry Lemonade Frozen Margaritas, and the best Frozen Pina Coladas!
My slush obsession began as a teenager, when my mom made “buckets” of slush for our great big family. We grew up being allowed a small slush as kids, as long as we were home and safe under our parents roof. In fact, my first slush is the Frozen Vodka Slush Recipe (documented on my site). We drank them in the winter months, which is kinda strange, but they were big for Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Since then, I’ve experimented with other flavors and thought it was time for something especially summer-y. Because pink lemonade spells summer, in my mind. And here in Texas, we have A LOT of warm months. We are usually care-free in shorts in April and then squeeze into our jeans in about November. So yes, lots of summertime weather which means lots of cool, refreshing smoothies and cocktails.
Ingredients needed for Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush:
This is a super short ingredient list, just like we want for summer cocktails!
- Lemonade – You’ll need two cans of pink lemonade concentrate for this slush.
- Lemons – Squeeze approximately three large lemons. You should get about 2/3 cup.
- Water – 4 cups of water needed.
- Sprite – You’ll need some for the slush, and some more to serve.
- Vodka – Use a good quality vodka.
How to make Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush:
- Thaw lemonade. Remove pink lemonade from cans into a large mixing bowl or storage container. Let thaw completely.
- Add remaining ingredients. Add all remaining ingredients to the container and mix well.
- Freeze. Place the slush into the freezer for at least 12 hours to completely freeze.
- Serve. Serve slush in pretty glasses with a lemon slice and a bit more Sprite (if desired).
Party Snacks for you to enjoy with these cocktails:
I always recommend having plenty of snacks while sipping on cocktails. Let’s get happy but not crazy!
Pink Lemonade Vodka Slush
- 24 oz. frozen pink lemonade
- 6 oz. freshly squeezed lemon juice – from about 2-3 large lemons
- 32 oz. water
- 24 oz. Sprite
- 20 oz. vodka – use a good quality
- additional Sprite to serve
- Mix all ingredients in a large container. Make sure the frozen lemonade is completely thawed out and mixed well.
- Place the container in the freezer for about 12 hours or until it's frozen throughout.
- To serve, scoop out some frozen slush mixture, and add some additional Sprite to serve. Garnish with a lemon slice, if desired.