This Easy Honey Sriracha Shrimp combines a sweet and spicy marinade with tender shrimp. Eat it plain or serve it over rice and your favorite vegetables. Simply Delicious!
This recipe is all about the marinade.
It’s so simple, it’s stupid. Just whisk the following..
- rice wine vinegar
Pour the marinade over the shrimp and let it sit in the refrigerator for an hour or more. THEN..
- Grill the shrimp. I used my indoor grill pan and it’s great for quick meals like this one.
- Make brown rice. I use Uncle Ben’s long grain brown rice most of the time, but you could use white rice as well.
- Roast some broccoli or any other vegetable. I just drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Do you need an easy dish for busy nights?
I wish I would have had Easy Honey Sriracha Shrimp on the menu when we were running all over with the kids from practice to practice, game to game, concert to lessons, and so on. Because easy is best when you spend the evening in your car.
I miss those days. 🙁
If you make the veggies and rice in advance, the shrimp can be made in about 10 minutes total. Now that’s an easy meal for busy families.
For another tasty Honey Sriracha recipe, try my Honey Sriracha Chicken Kabobs.
What I posted last year: White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies
You can stay up-to-date with SueBee Homemaker by:
- signing up for post updates (top right-hand corner of my blog)
- liking my Facebook Page
- and following me on Pinterest
I’m also sharing tidbits of my life on Instagram.
Easy Honey Sriracha Shrimp combines a sweet and spicy marinade with tender shrimp. Eat it plain or serve it over rice and your favorite vegetables.
- 2 pounds raw shrimp - peeled and deveined
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Sriracha sauce
- 2 Tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper - to taste
- green onions - diced (to serve)
Peel and devein shrimp. Place in plastic bag or container for marinating.
Combine honey, Sriracha sauce, and rice wine vinegar. Pour over shrimp and refrigerate. Marinate shrimp for an hour or up to 24 hours.
Heat indoor grill pan. Drizzle with olive oil, and lay shrimp on pan. Turn shrimp when it turns pink on one side, approximately two minutes. Grill for another two minutes, or until cooked through.
Serve shrimp over brown rice and/or veggies. Sprinkle with diced green onions.