This Sangria Margarita recipe combines your favorite Sauvignon Blanc wine with fresh lime juice, tequila, simple syrup, and fresh fruit. Make a large batch for your next party!
White Sangria Margarita
Party Season is here ya’ll, and it’s time to whip up a batch of your favorite cocktails for a warm night on the patio. OR enjoy it all year long like we do!
I love a large batch cocktail to serve for parties. Prep in advance, and then there is no need to hop up every time someone needs a second. Just keep the pitcher handy, and have plenty of extra in the refrigerator.
Reasons to love this Sangria Margarita
- It’s party friendly. I recently had a party and made FOUR batches of this ahead of time. It was super simple to keep it in pitchers in the refrigerator.
- This recipe is easy to adapt. You can adapt this recipe to add a little more or less simple syrup and lime juice. Adjust to your taste buds!
- It’s a great mash-up of a marg and a glass of wine. Adding tequila and lime juice adds that margarita taste to a glass of wine. So perfect for marg lovers lime me!
- Most importantly, these are delish! So delicious, you won’t be able to stop at one! EEP! (Drink responsibly and EAT!)
- Simple Syrup Ingredients: You’ll need water and sugar.
- White Wine: I prefer Sauvignon Blanc for this recipe.
- Tequila: Use a silver tequila that isn’t super cheap. Better quality means no headache.
- Fresh Limes: I suggest buying a bag of limes for all the summery cocktails.
- Fresh Fruit: Use anything you like here. I added lemon, lime, and orange slices, as well as fresh berries.
- To Serve: Add more fresh fruit and a bit of Sprite, if desired.
How to make Sangria Margaritas
- Make a simple syrup. In a small saucepan, combine the water and sugar. Boil until the sugar dissolves. Remove from heat and cool completely.
- Mix. In a large pitcher, add the bottle of white wine, the tequila, the simple syrup, and the lime juice. Add some sliced citrus.
- To serve, add ice to the glasses (along with a salt rim, if desired), and pour sangria. Decorate with fresh fruit and add a splash of sprite, if desired.
This batch make about six medium sized cocktails. For a large group, I recommend doubling this recipe.
What to serve with Sangria:
Let’s talk about what you should make with these cocktails. All parties should have some great snacks!
- Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Poppers – You can pop these on the grill instead of the oven, if you’d like!
- Cowboy Caviar with Avocado – A healthier dip and so good with chips!
- Cheesy Pesto Party Bread – I love to keep pesto handy for the last minute party bread. So yummy!
- Baked Artichoke Dip – My youngest son’s fav, and once you try it, you’ll see why. 😀
So many other great recipes on the blog, just for YOU. Enjoy!
Kitchen Tools used for this recipe: (Affiliate Links)
Make this cocktail next: Classic Salty Dogs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 cup silver tequila – good quality
- 1 bottle white wine, chilled – Sauvignon Blanc
- Sprite – to serve
- sliced up fruit – such as oranges, lemons, limes, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries
- Make the simple syrup. Add water and sugar to a small saucepan. Boil the mixture until sugar is dissolved.
- To a large pitcher, pour in one bottle of white wine, the silver tequila, the simple syrup, and the freshly squeezed lime juice.
- Meanwhile, slice up the fresh fruit. Add some of it to the pitcher, and reserve some for serving. Refrigerate.
- To serve, add ice to the glasses, and fill with Sangria to about 3/4 full. Add the Sprite, and additional fruit, if desired.