My Baked Artichoke Dip is all kinds of creamy deliciousness in a bowl. Ten minutes prep, 30 minutes in the oven, and it’s snack time. Bring on Game Day! 🙂
We had Artichoke Dip at a restaurant recently, and I knew I had to create my own version. Josh and Zach love to snack, but Mike – not so much. Which was why I wanted to make sure everyone was present for this one.
Ingredients needed for Baked Artichoke Dip:
- Artichoke Hearts – I use the regular canned artichoke hearts, but marinated ones will work as well.
- Mayo – If you can find the olive oil mayo (my personal fav), use that. But any versions is fine too.
- Sour Cream – I normally buy the light version, so that’s what I used.
- Cream Cheese – Again, light cream cheese is my preferred kind, unless I’m making a cake!
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shredding your own cheese guarantees that it will melt, but I often buy shredded too.
- Parmesan Cheese – I used the powdered version, but you could also shred your own.
- Seasonings – You’ll need garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and freshly ground black pepper.
- To Serve…Crackers, chips, or bread! So much yum.
This is a small’ish recipe. Feel free to double it for a large group!
How to make Baked Artichoke Dip:
- Chop artichoke hearts. Chop up the artichokes into small pieces. I reserve a few large ones for the top of the dip – presentation purposes only. 😀
- Mix ingredients. Use a hand mixer, and combine all the ingredients.
- Pour into a baking dish. Use a rubber spatula to pour ingredients into a baking dish.
- Bake. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until heated throughout, and slightly browned on top.
- Serve. Serve with all the crackers, chips, or chunks of bread.
This dip is great for so many occasions.
- Game days,
- holiday parties,
- summer barbecues,
- Netflix binges,
- and just lazy weekend days!
Tools used to make this artichoke dip:
Make this dip next: Mexican Black-Eyed Pea Dip
Please let know if you try this recipe. Be sure to comment and leave a review on the blog so I can see what you think. You can also like my Facebook Page, follow me on Pinterest, and catch me on Instagram.
Baked Artichoke Dip
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts - chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream light
- 8 oz. cream cheese light
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes - optional
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- crackers, bread, or chips - for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spread in an 8X8 or other small dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers, chunks of bread, or chips.
- This is a small'ish recipe. Feel free to double it for a large group!
- I've never tried this with marinated artichoke hearts, but I'm sure that would be fine too.
- To lighten this up a bit, use some greek yogurt instead of some of the sour cream.
- Save a few larger pieces of artichoke hearts for the top, for presentation purposes.
- Instead of baking this dip in a dish, you could stuff it inside a bread bowl and then bake.