My Baked Artichoke Dip is all kinds of creamy deliciousness in a bowl. Ten minutes prep, 30 minutes in the oven, and it’s snack time. Bring on Game Day! 🙂
We had Artichoke Dip at a restaurant recently, and I knew I had to create my own version. Josh and Zach love to snack, but Mike – not so much. Which was why I wanted to make sure everyone was present for this one.
Me? Bring on the dips and chips!
It’s super easy to make Baked Artichoke Dip.
- Throw all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix it up.
- Pour into a baking dish.
- And bake!
This dip is great for game days, holiday parties, summer barbecues, Netflix binges, and just sitting on the couch.
You could also stuff it inside a bread bowl. So many choices, I can’t decide!
Make this dip next: Mexican Black-Eyed Pea Dip
You can stay up-to-date with SueBee Homemaker by:
- signing up for post updates (top right-hand corner of my blog)
- liking my Facebook Page
- and following me on Pinterest
I’m also sharing tidbits of my life on Instagram.
A cheesy, creamy dip full of artichoke hearts, sour cream, and a variety of cheese.
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts - chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream light
- 8 oz. cream cheese light
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes - optional
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- crackers, bread, or chips - for dipping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spread in an 8X8 or other small dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers, chunks of bread, or chips.