My Baked Artichoke Dip is all kinds of creamy deliciousness in a bowl. Ten minutes prep, 30 minutes in the oven, and it’s snack time. Bring on Game Day! 🙂
We had Artichoke Dip at a restaurant recently, and I knew I had to create my own version. Josh and Zach love to snack, but Mike – not so much. Which was why I wanted to make sure everyone was present for this one.
Ingredients needed for Baked Artichoke Dip:
- Artichoke Hearts – I use the regular canned artichoke hearts, but marinated ones will work as well.
- Mayo – If you can find the olive oil mayo (my personal fav), use that. But any versions is fine too.
- Sour Cream – I normally buy the light version, so that’s what I used.
- Cream Cheese – Again, light cream cheese is my preferred kind, unless I’m making a cake!
- Mozzarella Cheese – Shredding your own cheese guarantees that it will melt, but I often buy shredded too.
- Parmesan Cheese – I used the powdered version, but you could also shred your own.
- Seasonings – You’ll need garlic powder, red pepper flakes, and freshly ground black pepper.
- To Serve…Crackers, chips, or bread! So much yum.
This is a small’ish recipe. Feel free to double it for a large group!
How to make Baked Artichoke Dip:
- Chop artichoke hearts. Chop up the artichokes into small pieces. I reserve a few large ones for the top of the dip – presentation purposes only. 😀
- Mix ingredients. Use a hand mixer, and combine all the ingredients.
- Pour into a baking dish. Use a rubber spatula to pour ingredients into a baking dish.
- Bake. Bake for about 30 minutes, or until heated throughout, and slightly browned on top.
- Serve. Serve with all the crackers, chips, or chunks of bread.
This dip is great for so many occasions.
- Game days,
- holiday parties,
- summer barbecues,
- Netflix binges,
- and just lazy weekend days!
Tools used to make this artichoke dip:
Make this dip next: Mexican Black-Eyed Pea Dip
Please let know if you try this recipe. Be sure to comment and leave a review on the blog so I can see what you think. You can also like my Facebook Page, follow me on Pinterest, and catch me on Instagram.
Baked Artichoke Dip
My Baked Artichoke Dip is all kinds of creamy deliciousness in a bowl. Ten minutes prep, 30 minutes in the oven, and it's snack time. Bring on Game Day! 🙂
- 14 oz. can artichoke hearts - chopped
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 cup sour cream light
- 8 oz. cream cheese light
- 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese - shredded
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes - optional
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- crackers, bread, or chips - for dipping
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Spread in an 8X8 or other small dish and bake for 30 minutes. Serve with crackers, chunks of bread, or chips.
- This is a small'ish recipe. Feel free to double it for a large group!
- I've never tried this with marinated artichoke hearts, but I'm sure that would be fine too.
- To lighten this up a bit, use some greek yogurt instead of some of the sour cream.
- Save a few larger pieces of artichoke hearts for the top, for presentation purposes.
- Instead of baking this dip in a dish, you could stuff it inside a bread bowl and then bake.