Light Honey Mustard Dressing is my new favorite salad dressing. Combining honey, mustard, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and Greek yogurt, this one will soon be on the top of your list too!
We love our salads around here, and I often make a giant salad of some kind to start each week. Lately, it’s been a big green salad full of different types of lettuce and cabbage, lots of other veggies, some variety of cheese and toasted nuts, and of course, chickpeas (my favorite type of bean ever). When it comes to salad dressings, I love trying new kinds – balsamic, red wine, chipotle ranch, and now THIS one. —> Light Honey Mustard Dressing
This dressing is so many things:
- Creamy – due to the Greek yogurt and dijon mustard
- Tangy – from the apple cider vinegar
- Slightly sweet – from the honey
- And healthy! See the nutrition label below. 😀
Ingredients needed for Best Honey Mustard Dressing:
This is a quick and easy dressing to make. Like 5 minutes!
- Greek Yogurt – I use full-fat plain Greek yogurt for this dressing.
- Mustard – Dijon mustard is required!
- Oil – Olive oil here, for sure.
- Honey – The perfect sweetener.
- Vinegar – Apple Cider vinegar for that tang.
- S&P – Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, always.
How to make Honey Mustard Dressing:
- Measure out all ingredients and combine in a small mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Pour dressing into a mason jar, and store in the refrigerator until needed.
Ways to enjoy this dressing:
- Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad – A recent favorite and uses honey mustard!
- Kale and Quinoa Salad – Instead of the Honey Dijon, try this honey mustard!
- Turkey Club Roll Ups – For dipping!
- Chickpea Salad Sandwiches – Again, for dipping. 😀
- Top any green salad with it.
- Perfect for dipping chicken strips and nuggets too!
Light Honey Mustard Dressing
- 1/3 cup plain Greek yogurt – I use full-fat
- 3 Tablespoons dijon mustard
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 2 Tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing until well combined. Pour into a mason jar, and refrigerate until ready to use. Enjoy.