Everything Bagel Seasoning is a simple 6-ingredient mixture, combining poppyseeds, sesame seeds, black sesame seeds, minced garlic flakes, minced onion flakes, and sea salt. Make your own seasoning and enjoy it on all the things!
DIY Everything Bagel Seasoning
I know it’s simple to buy your own seasoning, but it’s also easy to make your own. It’s also 1) cheaper, 2) easy to adapt as your own, and 3) even more delicious to make your own blend.
Just six ingredients are needed for this delicious seasoning blend.
- Minced Garlic Flakes
- Minced Onion Flakes
- Sea Salt
- Sesame Seeds
- Black Sesame Seeds
The recipe below is my favorite version of Everything Bagel Seasoning – but feel free to make it your own. If you like your blend with more of one ingredient over the other, than adjust as you see fit!
Other ways to use Everything Bagel Seasoning
Like I said, we love using it on avocado toast or in my Toasted Pine Nut hummus. It’s also a key ingredient in my Everything Bagel Buns. I’m also listing some other ideas for you below!
- Use it to top your baked potatoes.
- Add it to any roasted vegetables.
- Sprinkle it over popcorn!
- Include it in some Crispy Roasted Chickpeas.
- Sprinkle it over a variety of egg dishes, like my Sausage and Spinach Frittata, an Overnight Omelette Breakfast Casserole, or some Burrata Avocado Toast!
Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons poppyseeds
- 5 teaspoons black sesame seeds
- 3 teaspoons white sesame seeds
- 6 teaspoons minced garlic
- 6 teaspoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Add all ingredients together in a mason jar, and mix to combine.