Berry Peanut Butter Smoothies
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share a commission.
Berry Peanut Butter Smoothies are high in protein and vitamins, and are the ultimate energy boost for busy mornings. These are adult and kid friendly, and they taste a lot like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Your family is going to love them!
My guy eats a smoothie every single day. He’s on the Peloton bike most mornings at 5am, followed by a shower and his breakfast of Steel Cut Oats and a big ‘ole smoothie. I like to mix up the smoothie combos, and recently rotated in one of these peanut butter beauties. So delicious and a perfect way to add some protein for muscle recovery.
If you look at the nutrition label, there are a whopping 16 grams of protein in each smoothie. Great for kids and adults alike.
Ingredients needed for Berry Peanut Butter Smoothies:
- Banana – One medium banana is all you need.
- Yogurt – One 5.3 oz. container of Greek yogurt, any flavor.
- Milk – I used 1% milk for this recipe, but any version of milk works just fine.
- Chia Seeds – These are packed with essential nutrients, such as omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants, and fiber.
- Peanut Butter – This is the secret ingredient that makes these smoothies different from the others. That peanut butter taste definitely stands out.
- Frozen Fruit – I chose a mixed berry blend, but any fruit blend will taste great.
How to make Berry Peanut Butter Smoothies:
- In a large mixer, place all ingredients in the following order: banana, yogurt, peanut butter, frozen fruit, and milk.
- Pulse until well blended.
- Serve immediately.
My guys surprised me with a Vitamix for Mother’s Day a couple of years ago, and I’ve been a smoothie queen ever since. We also love drinking our smoothies out of glass straws. These are super fun!
Some other smoothie recipes for you to try:
Make this smoothie recipe next: Orange Julius Smoothies
Please let know if you try this recipe. Be sure to comment and leave a review on the blog so I can see what you think. You can also like my Facebook Page, follow me on Pinterest, and catch me on Instagram.
Berry Peanut Butter Smoothies
- 1 medium banana
- 5.3 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup 1% milk
- 1 Tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 Tablespoon peanut butter
- 2 cups frozen mixed berries
- Place all ingredients in a large blender. Pulse until smooth. Serve immediately.
Oooops, sorry, Suebee! There is a posted recipe!!! For some reason, the entire page did not load for me and I missed it the first time.
Is this for one person and do u use a frozen banana?
I don’t use a frozen banana, just frozen berries. The recipe makes two medium smoothies.
Delicious! Whole family enjoyed it. Will make again.
That’s awesome! Thanks Linda!
Super yummy!! Perfect hint of PB!
So glad you enjoyed them, Tiff! 🙂
Love this smoothie after a workout! Also, perfect if you need to take breakfast on the go…. ❤️
The peanut butter is a nice extra something too.