12 Days of Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share a commission.
Welcome to my SECOND annual 12 Days of Cookies! I’m so glad you’re here, and I hope you give at least one of these delicious cookies a try this year. From Brown Butter Sugar Cookies to Italian Ricotta Cookies to Snowman Oreos, there is something for everyone!
Up for a challenge? I’m hosting a baking challenge this year too. Two lucky bakers will win an Amazon gift card for $100. Instructions below!
THIS YEAR’s 12 Days of Cookies
2021 Cookie Roundup (below)!
- Brownie Crinkle Cookies
- Soft and Chewy Gingersnap Cookies
- Jam Thumbprint Cookies
- Easy Cut Out Sugar Cookies
- Christmas Tree Brownie Bites
- Dark Chocolate Toffee
- White Chocolate Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
- No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Frosted Soft Sugar Cookies
- Oatmeal Iced Cookies
- Peppermint Mocha Cookies
- Soft Snickerdoodle Cookies
Here are my simple instructions for this year’s challenge.
- Make any cookie/treat recipe from the blog (does NOT have to be this year’s cookies). Send me a picture of your creation! You can send it via DMs on Facebook or Instagram, or send it via email at email@example.com.
- Bonus entry. Leave a blog rating and review on that recipe, and let me know you’ve entered the challenge.
Want to make more than one cookie/treat? Go for it. Those entries count too!
Winners will be announced on January 1st (2023). Check back here or be watching my Insta Stories.
I cannot wait to see what y’all are baking!
I deserve to win this challenge. Please draw my name!