Strawberry Salad Dressing is the quintessential dressing for springtime! Combining fresh strawberries with olive oil, mustard, honey, and some fresh lemon juice makes this the perfect tasty dressing for so many healthy salads!
Homemade Salad Dressings are the key to delicious salads. Besides THIS one, I love my Honey Balsamic Vinaigrette, my light Honey Mustard Dressing, and my Chipotle Ranch Dressing (that’s also perfect for all the Tex-Mex things)!
After loving this salad dressing on my Strawberry Bacon Salad, I decided to use it on my NEW Fried Goat Cheese Salad. Both incorporate savory and sweet flavors with a variety of textures, so the dressing is perfect in both recipes.
I don’t know about you, but I try to make a large salad at the start of each week. That way I can get my greens! I love making different kinds, and lately I’m into my Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad and my Spinach Salad with Honey Dijon Dressing. If you want something different, give my Cauliflower Salad with Lemon Dressing a try!
Ingredients for Strawberry Salad Dressing:
- Strawberries – Use fresh strawberries for this dressing. Just one cup of chopped berries needed.
- Olive Oil – I prefer extra-virgin olive oil, but you could use what you have.
- Lemon – Just a tad of lemon to add freshness.
- Mustard – Dijon mustard makes the dressing creamy.
- Honey – Necessary for sweetness, but you could use regular sugar too (but less).
- Salt & Pepper – Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, always.
To make the dressing:
Just a five minute process, friends! This is why I love making homemade dressings. Simple and SO MUCH tastier than store-bought dressings.
- Simply, place all ingredients in a blender, and pulse until creamy.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- The dressing will stay fresh for several days.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can I prep this dressing in advance? You can definitely prep this in advance. The flavors will even be better after sitting for an hour or so!
- What are the best greens to use for this dressing? A variety of greens will make your salads taste amazing. I love using a mixture of kale, green, and red lettuce.
- How long does the dressing last? The dressing lasts in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.
Strawberry Salad Dressing
- 1 cup strawberries – cut into chunks
- 3 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice – freshly squeezed
- 3 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper – to taste
- Place all dressing ingredients in a blender, and pulse until creamy.
- Store the dressing in the refrigerator until ready to use on salads.