Crazy Good Corn Dip is a long-standing, 5-ingredient recipe that we make on game days and large gatherings with friends and family. It’s slightly spicy, creamy and the perfect indulgence for special occasions!
Every now and then, we bring out all the cheesy, creamy things that pair well with salty, crispy chips. We put on our comfy pants, stretch out on the couch, and turn on our favorite Netflix show or the big game – and we indulge! It doesn’t happen often, but yes, we do eat things that aren’t kale, quinoa, or sustainable fish. 😀
This dip has been around for a long time. I’ve made it for countless Reding and Ringsdorf gatherings, and for hangouts with friends. We all love it, because what’s NOT to love? It’s easy to make, creamy, cheesy, a little bit spicy, and it goes great with a Craft beer (or other beer of your choice).
Let’s have a party!! 😀
Ingredients needed for Crazy Good Corn Dip:
Just FIVE ingredients (plus the chips). So easy, friends!
- Mexicorn – You’ll need two cans of Mexicorn, easy to find in most grocery stores.
- Jalapeños – Use jarred or canned jalapeños, not the fresh.
- Mayo – For best results, use REAL mayo.
- Parmesan Cheese – Shred your own parmesan cheese for this recipe. Easy to do with this cheese shredder, and one wedge of cheese goes a very long way. Trust me.
- Mexican Cheese – You can buy the pre-shredded or shred your own.
- Chips – We like enjoying this dip with scoops! But any chips will work, even Blue Chips (gluten-free).
How to make Crazy Good Corn Dip:
- Prep in advance. Shred your parmesan cheese, and chop your jalapeños. You could also buy chopped (jarred) jalapeños.
- Mix all ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Scoop into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake. Bake the dip for approximately 45 minutes, or until brown on top and bubbly. I often times broil it during the last few minutes to get that nice brown top.
- EAT. Serve this crazy good corn dip with scoops, or other chips of your choosing!
What to DRINK with this crazy good dip?
- Craft beer, as mentioned above. 😀
- Tropical Tequila Sangria – A great large-batch recipe. Double (or triple) it for parties!
- Classic Salty Dogs – A classic recipe indeed, but so SO good.
- Blackberry Peach Frozen Margaritas – The perfect poolside cocktail!
Make this dip next: Baked Artichoke Dip
Please let know if you try this recipe. Be sure to comment and leave a review on the blog so I can see what you think. You can also like my Facebook Page, follow me on Pinterest, and catch me on Instagram.
Crazy Good Corn Dip
Crazy Good Corn Dip is a long-standing, 5-ingredient recipe that we make on game days and large gatherings with friends and family. It's slightly spicy, creamy and the perfect indulgence for special occasions!
- 2 cans Mexicorn - strained
- 1 cup jarred jalapeños - chopped
- 2 cups Real Mayo
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese
- 1.5 cups Real Parmesan Cheese - shredded
In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients. Pour into an 8x8 (or similar size) baking dish.
Bake on 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.