Hot Jalapeno Corn Dip is a long-standing, 5-ingredient recipe that we make on game days and large gatherings with friends and family. It’s slightly spicy, creamy and the perfect indulgence for special occasions!
Spicy Corn Dip
Every now and then, we bring out all the cheesy, creamy things that pair well with salty, crispy chips. We put on our comfy pants, stretch out on the couch, and turn on our favorite Netflix show or the big game – and we indulge! It doesn’t happen often, but yes, we do eat things that aren’t kale, quinoa, or sustainable fish. 😀
This dip has been around for a long time. I’ve made it for countless Reding and Ringsdorf gatherings, and for hangouts with friends. We all love it, because what’s NOT to love? It’s easy to make, creamy, cheesy, a little bit spicy, and it goes great with a Craft beer (or other beer of your choice).
Let’s have a party!! 😀
Ingredients needed for Hot Jalapeño Corn Dip:
Just FIVE ingredients (plus the chips). So easy, friends!
- Mexicorn – You’ll need two cans of Mexicorn, easy to find in most grocery stores.
- Jalapeños – Use jarred or canned jalapeños, not the fresh.
- Mayo – For best results, use REAL mayo.
- Parmesan Cheese – Shred your own parmesan cheese for this recipe. Easy to do with this cheese shredder, and one wedge of cheese goes a very long way. Trust me.
- Mexican Cheese – You can buy the pre-shredded or shred your own.
- Chips – We like enjoying this dip with scoops! But any chips will work, even Blue Chips (gluten-free).
How to make Corn Dip:
- Prep in advance. Shred your parmesan cheese, and chop your jalapeños. You could also buy chopped (jarred) jalapeños.
- Mix all ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Scoop into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake. Bake the dip for approximately 45 minutes, or until brown on top and bubbly. I often times broil it during the last few minutes to get that nice brown top.
- EAT. Serve this crazy good corn dip with scoops, or other chips of your choosing!
What to DRINK with this crazy good dip?
Hot Jalapeño Corn Dip
- 2 cans Mexicorn – strained
- 1 cup jarred jalapeños – chopped
- 2 cups Real Mayo
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese
- 1.5 cups Real Parmesan Cheese – shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients. Pour into an 8×8 (or similar size) baking dish.
- Bake on 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.