Hot Jalapeno Corn Dip
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share a commission.
Hot Jalapeno Corn Dip is a long-standing, 5-ingredient recipe that we make on game days and large gatherings with friends and family. It’s slightly spicy, creamy, and the perfect indulgence for special occasions!
We love a creamy party dip. Other delicious recipes on the blog include Baked Artichoke Dip, Jalapeño Popper Dip with Bacon, and the Best Healthy Hummus.
Jalapeno Corn Dip
Every now and then, we bring out all the cheesy, creamy things that pair well with salty, crispy chips. We put on our comfy pants, stretch out on the couch, and turn on our favorite Netflix show or the big game – and we indulge! It doesn’t happen often, but yes, we do eat things that aren’t kale, quinoa, or sustainable fish. 😀
This dip has been around for a long time. I’ve made it for countless Reding and Ringsdorf gatherings, and for hangouts with friends. We all love it, because what’s NOT to love? It’s easy to make, creamy, cheesy, a little bit spicy, and it goes great with a Craft beer (or other beer of your choice).
Let’s have a party!! 😀
Ingredients needed for Hot Jalapeño Corn Dip:
Just FIVE ingredients (plus the chips). So easy, friends!
- Mexicorn – You’ll need two cans of Mexicorn, easy to find in most grocery stores.
- Jalapeños – Use jarred or canned jalapeños, not the fresh.
- Mayo – For best results, use REAL mayo.
- Parmesan Cheese – Shred your own parmesan cheese for this recipe. Easy to do with this cheese shredder, and one wedge of cheese goes a very long way. Trust me.
- Mexican Cheese – You can buy the pre-shredded or shred your own.
- Chips – We like enjoying this dip with scoops! But any chips will work, even Blue Chips (gluten-free).
How to make Corn Dip:
- Prep in advance. Shred your parmesan cheese, and chop your jalapeños. You could also buy chopped (jarred) jalapeños.
- Mix all ingredients. In a large mixing bowl, add all ingredients and mix well. Scoop into an 8×8 baking dish.
- Bake. Bake the dip for approximately 45 minutes, or until brown on top and bubbly. I often times broil it during the last few minutes to get that nice brown top.
- EAT. Serve this crazy good corn dip with scoops, or other chips of your choosing!
What to DRINK with this crazy good dip?
- Craft beer, as mentioned above. 😀
- Tropical Tequila Sangria – A great large-batch recipe. Double (or triple) it for parties!
- Classic Salty Dogs – A classic recipe indeed, but so SO good.
- Blackberry Peach Frozen Margaritas – The perfect poolside cocktail!
Make this dip next: Baked Artichoke Dip
Hot Jalapeño Corn Dip
- 2 cans Mexicorn – strained
- 1 cup jarred jalapeños – chopped
- 2 cups Real Mayo
- 2 cups Mexican Cheese
- 1.5 cups Real Parmesan Cheese – shredded
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ingredients. Pour into an 8×8 (or similar size) baking dish.
- Bake on 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
I made this dip for the Super Bowl and it was amazing! I thought there might be some left over but no, it was all gone!! Definitely a new favorite. I always love your recipes!
Thanks so much for trying the dip, and for your feedback! I appreciate it, Debby! 🙂
A must! I love this recipe for parties!
It’s a winner, for sure!
Hi Sue – have you ever doubled recipe? What about crock pot? Would this work in crock pot to keep warm?
And betting this is something Jackie doesn’t eat :). I am a friend of Jackie’s and have worked with Craig for 15 years.
Hi Julie. Jackie USED TO partake in this dip. Not anymore! I recommend baking this in the oven and warming it in the microwave if needed. Using a crock pot causes it to separate, unfortunately. (And yes, I’ve doubled it.) Enjoy!
This stuff is seriously, seriously good!!! I can’t tell you how many times I have shared this recipe! Super easy to make!
My absolute favorite dip! Never any leftovers! ?
Very very true!
Hi Terry! I know you love this corn dip too. And yes, so easy!