Best Apple Cider Martinis combine apple cider with vodka, triple sec, and a splash of orange juice. Shake your martinis up with plenty of ice, and garnish them with some apple slices and a cinnamon stick for a picture-perfect presentation.
We also love these Chocolate Martinis for a more decadent holiday cocktail. Delicious and a must-make!
You know it’s fall when fresh apple cider is in the grocery stores. That’s when you KNOW that the happiest season is upon us. Straight from my birthday month all the way to Thanksgiving, Christmas, and my hubby’s birthday. I’m also partial to cooler weather after a hot Texas summer, so there is definitely that too.
2020 has been the year of martinis in our home. I’ve tinkered around with various different concoctions, and I must say that this one tops them all. The perfect amount of strong, sweet, and just plain delicious. It’s a sipping cocktail, so instead of bottoms up, I’ll just say “CHEERS”!
- Apple Cider – Buy the real cider, not the juice.
- Vodka – I prefer to use Kettle One. Don’t buy cheap!
- Cointreau (or Triple Sec) – Good quality matters.
- Orange Juice – Just some bottled juice works fine, or you can freshly squeeze an orange.
- Apple Slices – Thinly slice an apple, and then squeeze a half of a lemon over top, to prevent browning.
- Cinnamon & Sugar, and Cinnamon Sticks – For serving.
How to make the Best Apple Cider Martinis:
- Prep martini glasses. Take a lemon slice and run it around the rims of the martini glasses. Then dip them into a mixture of sugar and cinnamon.
- Slice apple. Thinly slice an apple and top with some fresh lemon juice.
- Combine ingredients. Use a cocktail shaker, and combine all ingredients – the apple cider, vodka, cointreau, and orange juice. Shake vigorously for 30 seconds or so.
- Serve. Pour martinis into prepped glasses. Add some apple slices and a cinnamon stick.
Other favorite fall cocktails for you to try next!
- Cranberry Vodka Slush – These work all year long, but make sure you add sugared cranberries for Christmastime.
- Apple Cider Sangria – A nice large-batch cocktail for all the parties.
- Spicy Bloody Mary Cocktails – A version of my mom’s recipe, and delicious any time of day! (P.S. Guaranteed to cure a hangover.) 😀
Best Apple Cider Martinis
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz. cointreau – or triple sec
- 6 oz. apple cider
- 1-2 oz. orange juice – or you can use fresh lime or lemon juice
- lots of ice
- apple slices – to serve
- cinnamon and sugar – for the rim
- Prepare your martini glasses by running a fresh lemon around the rim of the glasses. Pour some sugar and cinnamon on a small plate and mix. Then take the glasses and dip them into the sugar and cinnamon.
- Slice an apple into thin slices. Squeeze a bit of lemon on top to prevent browning.
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker – the vodka, cointreau, apple cider, and orange juice. Fill with ice and shake vigorously for 30 seconds or so.
- Pour the martinis into the prepared glasses, and garnish with the apple slices. Enjoy!