I’ve got a roundup of 42 MORE Unputdownable Books for you to browse! From easy reads to very tough and thought-provoking books, there is something for all.
The books included here are ones I’ve read over the last couple of years, along with a short list from Mike (my hubby). I’ve listed them in random’ish order and they vary greatly. After sharing 25 Unputdownable Books a few years ago, I realized it was past time for a new list!
As I’ve said before, I’m no literary expert. But when I’m not blogging, listening to podcasts, biking, or hanging with my hubby, I LOVE to read a good book. I definitely pushed myself in 2020/2021 to get out of my comfort zone and read a few more challenging books, but I’ve got such a long way to go.
My favorite reads would have to be Just Mercy, American Dirt, and Untamed (via Audible, which I loved). VERY eye-opening and books I would recommend to everyone. I also love anything written by Fredrik Backman and Kristin Hannah.
The Little Prince was purchased after a discussion that Mike had with some co-workers about this classic fairy tale. It’s a deluxe pop-up book that in itself is piece of art. Pure magic!
Are you into the Enneagram? We are! If interested, read The Road Back to You to find out where you are on this scale. It’s helped me to better understand myself and other people in my life. BTW, I’m a two! 😀
What’s on your list to read this summer? I’ve JUST purchased a few books to take on the road with me for our anniversary trip. Here they are!
- Untamed by Glennon Doyle
- Fierce, Free, and Full of Fire: The Guide to Being Glorious You by Jen Hatmaker
- I’m Still Here: Black Dignity in a World Made for Whiteness by Austin Channing Brown
- Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
- Into the Wild by Jon Krakauer
- The Vanishing Half by Brit Bennett
- Salt, Fat, Acid, Heat: Mastering the Elements of Good Cooking by Samin Nosrat
- Artisan Sourdough Made Simple: A Beginner’s Guide to Delicious Handcrafted Bread with Minimal Kneading by Emilie Raffa
- The Road Back to You: An Enneagram Journey to Self-Discovery by Ian Morgan Cron and Suzanne Stabile
Mike put together his top six reads of the year. He’s definitely into self-help and leadership books, and even takes notes on the ones he reads. Oh yea, he’s a FIVE on the enneagram!
- Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
- Quiet: The Power of Introverts in a World That Can’t Stop Talking by Susan Cain
- Radical Candor by Kim Scott
Please tell me what you are reading right now, or books you’d like to recommend to me or my readers! Would love to hear from you, friends. 😀