Turkey Club Roll-Ups
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share a commission.
Make school lunches fun again with these Turkey Club Roll-Ups. Simply layer any wrap with veggie cream cheese, followed by turkey, bacon, cheese, and any veggies you like. I used red pepper, cucumbers, and onion – and they were SO tasty.
These roll-ups are so versatile. You can make them in a variety of ways.
- Use any kind of wrap. We love the Garden Vegetable Wrap and also the high fiber Flat-Out Wrap.
- Try any kind of cream cheese. I used the Garden Vegetable kind but there are so many to choose from. Even plain cream cheese is good.
- Use your favorite deli meat and cheese. My favorites are a hickory smoked turkey and Havarti cheese.
- Bacon! Don’t forget the bacon. Try pre-cooked or fry some up.
- Any combination of veggies is good. If you are sending these with your kiddos, have them pick their fav veggies. For these Turkey Club Roll-Ups, I used red pepper, cucumbers, and red onion.
These Turkey Club Roll-Ups are also a great party appetizer. You really can’t go wrong because you can:
- Prep in advance.
- Use whatever you have in the house.
- Impress your friends with how “pretty” you can make these. 🙂
I make another version of roll-ups that use a ranch packet, jalapeños, green onions, green and red peppers, and cream cheese.
Below is a run-down of the ingredients I used in these roll-ups. I had enough to make them several days, and the boys enjoyed them PRE back-to-school.
Now for the fun part. Packing them for school lunches!
I bought these meal prep containers on Amazon recently, and love the fact that they are glass containers instead of plastic. Just add some apple or carrot slices, and maybe a cookie 🙂 – and you have a well balanced lunch for the kids.
Make this snack next: Spicy Chex Party Mix
You can stay up-to-date with SueBee Homemaker by:
- signing up for post updates (top right-hand corner of my blog)
- liking my Facebook Page
- and following me on Pinterest
I’m also sharing tidbits of my life on Instagram.
Turkey Club Roll-Ups
- 4 large wraps or tortillas
- 3/4 cup garden vegetable cream cheese – soft spread
- 1/2 pound sliced turkey – from the deli
- 1/2 pound sliced havarti cheese – from the deli
- 6 slices pre-cooked bacon – crisped in the microwave
- 1/3 cup red onion – sliced thin
- 1/2 cup red pepper – sliced thin
- 1/2 cup english cucumber – sliced thin
- Layer a large wrap with approximately 3 Tablespoons of cream cheese, followed by turkey, cheese, bacon pieces, red onion, red pepper, and cucumber.
- Roll up into a log. Slice in pieces and repeat.
What time is lunch! These are awesome and great when I need to eat on the run or at football tailgates.