15-minute Naan Bread Pizza is the answer to busy work nights. Use store-bought mini naan bread, pizza sauce, and toppings of your choice. Your family will love this easy pizza recipe!
This year has been all about pizza, as I’m sharing a new recipe once a month. While this one is the easiest of them all, I’ve got many others that are homemade. Next, try my French Bread Pizza Recipe, a White Sauce Pizza, or Low-Carb Cauliflower Pizza!
This recipe can be made with 100% store-ready ingredients!
- Naan Bread – Use some store-bought naan bread. I used the mini version for this recipe.
- Pizza Sauce – Any pizza sauce works well here. If you have time to make some ahead of time and freeze, try my pizza sauce from scratch.
- Mozzarella Cheese – Be sure to use a good quality shredded mozzarella cheese. You want it to actually melt in the oven!
- Fresh Basil – If you are lucky enough to have fresh basil in your garden, use that. Otherwise, you can buy a small package at the grocery store.
- Other Toppings – You can choose some fun toppings for this versatile pizza. Pepperoni, sausage, Canadian bacon and pineapple, veggies, etc. The sky is the limit!
How to make this pizza recipe
Pre-bake naan bread. (This is an optional step, but will result in a crispier crust.) Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Carefully add the naan bread directly on the oven grates. Cook for just 3-4 minutes. Remove and place on a baking sheet prepared with parchment paper.
Add sauce. Add pizza sauce to the naan bread. I used my homemade sauce, but any will work fine. You can also add homemade pesto sauce as well!
Add meat, if desired. I used some pepperoni on two of the pizzas and sliced sausage meatballs on the other two.
Add cheese. Add some freshly grated mozzarella cheese to the meat layer.
Bake. Bake at 400 degrees fo 7-8 minutes, or until done .
Serve. Serve with fresh basil and some freshly ground black pepper.
Homemade Naan Bread
It would be remiss to not mention that I have a homemade naan bread recipe too that I’d love for you to try. It also freezes well, and so would be a wonderful treat to use in this pizza recipe.
But if you are all about ease, make this one. You can even get your kids in the kitchen too. Have a variety of toppings available and let them create their own!
I also suggest doubling the recipe. One small naan pizza will fill up a young child, but you’ll need extra for hungry people for sure.
Naan Bread Pizza
- 4 mini naan bread
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese – shredded
- fresh basil
- other toppings like sausage meatballs, pepperoni, etc.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Prepare a sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Place the naan on the oven grates for 3-4 minutes. Remove to the baking sheet.
- Add the pizza sauce on top of the naan bread. Then add toppings of your choice plus the shredded cheese.
- Bake for 7-8 more minutes or until done to your liking. Remove and add shredded basil.
- Canadian bacon and pineapple
- sausage meatballs
- pesto sauce and tomatoes
- white sauce and bacon
- barbecue sauce and chicken
- taco sauce and beef