Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Cookies are an easy win for dessert, consisting of a super short ingredient list of ritz crackers, peanut butter, and chocolate. You can get fancy with the decorating if you wish, or take the easy route and go with a simple white and black combo. So simple, so delish!
This is the time of year when we get to try all the things. The appetizer platters, the festive cocktails, and of course, the holiday cookie trays. There are SO MANY different kinds of cookies, and I love trying them all. My childhood memories are filled with my mom’s creations, and she proudly displayed them in little tins on her countertop.
These cookies are the EASIEST semi-homemade treats for your upcoming parties. I love having a variety, and while these are simple, they are delicious.
Ingredients needed for Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Cookies:
The ingredient list is super short! Perfect recipe to make with your kiddos. 😀
- Ritz Crackers – You’ll need one sleeve of crackers, or approximately 30 crackers – two for each cookie.
- Peanut Butter – I used creamy peanut butter, but you could use crunchy as well.
- Melting Chocolate – I prefer to use the Ghirardelli brand as it melts really well. You’ll need both white chocolate and dark chocolate for this recipe.
- Sprinkles – Optional, but you could shake some on the white chocolate for a more festive look.
How to make Ritz Cracker Cookies:
- Lay 15 crackers out on a baking sheet.
- Spread some peanut butter on each one.
- Top with another cracker.
- Melt the white chocolate.
- Dip each cracker cookie in the chocolate and lay back on the baking sheet.
- Freeze (or refrigerate) until hardened.
- Melt the dark chocolate.
- Dip the other side of the cracker cookie in the chocolate and lay back on the baking sheet.
- Freeze (or refrigerate) again until hardened.
Pro-Tip: Double this recipe because they freeze well, and you’ll be glad to have a stash handy for visitors.
Storing Tip: Depending on the time of year and how humid your house is, storing these can be done in two ways.
- If it’s super cold out, and your house is fairly cool, you can store these on your countertop in an airtight container.
- If it’s warm out, or your house is very humid, you should store these in the refrigerator or freezer.
Cookie Baking Tools:
Other easy no-bake desserts on the blog:
Make this cookie recipe next: Chocolate Crinkle Cookies
Please let know if you try this recipe. Be sure to comment and leave a review on the blog so I can see what you think. You can also like my Facebook Page, follow me on Pinterest, and catch me on Instagram.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cracker Cookies
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 oz. melting chocolate
- 5 oz. melting white chocolate
- Lay 15 crackers out on a sheet pan. Spread some peanut butter on top of each one, and then top with another cracker.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power until creamy. Check frequently to avoid burning. Dip each cracker cookie in the chocolate until half way and then lay back on the pan. Freeze (or refrigerate) until hardened.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave on 50% power until creamy. Check frequently to avoid burning. Carefully dip the other side of each cracker cookie in the chocolate and lay back on the pan. Freeze (or refrigerate) again - until hardened.
- Store these cookies in an airtight contaner in the refrigerator or freezer.