Ritz Cracker Cookies
This post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share a commission.
Ritz Cracker Cookies are an easy win for dessert, consisting of a super short ingredient list of ritz crackers, peanut butter, and chocolate. You can get fancy with the decorating if you wish, or take the easy route and go with a simple white and black combo. So simple, so delish!
No Bake Cookies
These cookies are the EASIEST semi-homemade treats to keep stashed for your next sweet craving. I love having a variety, and while these are simple, they are delicious.
What I love about these cookies is that you can decorate them in various ways for any holiday or occasion. Use different colors, add sprinkles, and draw on them as you wish.
- Add trees for Christmas
- Add hearts for Valentine’s Day
- Make them pink and blue for Baby Showers
- Add red, white, and blue for the 4th of July
- Decorate them with pumpkins for the fall
The ingredient list is super short! Perfect recipe to make with your kiddos. 😀
- Ritz Crackers – You’ll need one sleeve of crackers, or approximately 30 crackers – two for each cookie.
- Peanut Butter – I used creamy peanut butter, but you could use crunchy as well.
- Melting Chocolate – I prefer to use the Ghirardelli brand as it melts really well.
- Food Coloring & Sprinkles – Optional, but you could add food coloring to the white chocolate and/or shake some sprinkles on top for a more festive look.
How to make Ritz Cracker Cookies:
Lay 15 crackers out on a baking sheet.
Spread some peanut butter on each one.
Top with another cracker.
Add white chocolate. Melt the white chocolate. Dip each cracker cookie in the chocolate and lay back on the baking sheet.
Freeze (or refrigerate) until hardened.
Add the dark chocolate. Melt the dark chocolate. Dip the other side of the cracker cookie in the chocolate and lay back on the baking sheet.
Freeze (or refrigerate) again until hardened.
Pro-Tip: Double this recipe because they freeze well, and you’ll be glad to have a stash handy for visitors.
Depending on the time of year and how humid your house is, storing these can be done in two ways.
- If it’s super cold out, and your house is fairly cool, you can store these on your countertop in an airtight container.
- If it’s warm out, or your house is very humid, you should store these in the refrigerator or freezer.
Other easy no-bake desserts on the blog
- No Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- White Chocolate Oreo Truffles
- No Bake Peanut Butter Balls
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Balls
Cookie Baking Tools: (affiliate links)
Ritz Cracker Cookies
- 30 Ritz crackers
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 oz. melting chocolate
- 5 oz. melting white chocolate
- Lay 15 crackers out on a sheet pan. Spread some peanut butter on top of each one, and then top with another cracker.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave on 50% power until creamy. Check frequently to avoid burning. Dip each cracker cookie in the chocolate until half way and then lay back on the pan. Freeze (or refrigerate) until hardened.
- Melt the dark chocolate in the microwave on 50% power until creamy. Check frequently to avoid burning. Carefully dip the other side of each cracker cookie in the chocolate and lay back on the pan. Freeze (or refrigerate) again – until hardened.
- Store these cookies in an airtight contaner in the refrigerator or freezer.
Love the Ritz Cracker and Peanut Butter combo! ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
These are super easy too!