Oh, baby. It’s cold outside! I’m going to put my cozy sweats on and SHOP SHOP SHOP – from my cozy home, filled with twinkling lights and coffee in hand. The following 18 gift ideas can be easily ordered on-line so no need to put real clothes on! 😀
Holiday Shopping at Home
It’s that time of year when we say “I LOVE YOU” in so many ways. Cards, gifts, parties, special gatherings, and meals. If you know someone who loves to cook, or maybe is interested in learning to cook, what better way than to start them out with something for their kitchen?
I’ve rounded up 18 of my favorite items for you to browse from the comfort of your home. Give them a look and read the reviews too. All of these are already in my kitchen!
Happy shopping! (Affiliate links below.)
- Kitchenaid Standing Mixer with Glass Bowl – I love using this mixer for cookies and cakes. It’s also nice for the Kitchenaid ice cream attachment shown below.
- Bosch Universal Mixer – This is a must-have if you are into making bread and rolls and bread and rolls. SO much easier than using a KitchenAid because it has a secure lid and a larger capacity.
- Kitchenaid Hand Mixer – I use this hand mixer SO often. Perfect for smaller batch baking.
- Cuisinart 14-Cup Food Processor – I upgraded to this food processor when my old won said goodbye. It’s nice for my Peanut Butter Power Balls as well as man other things.
- Instant Pot – All the cool kids have an Instant Pot, including ME, thanks to my guys for Christmas a few years ago!
- Cosori Air Fryer – I just bought this air fryer and so I haven’t had time to use it. Stay tuned for my review soon!
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron French (Dutch) Oven – My family gave this dutch oven a few years ago and I use it almost daily. Lots of soup recipes have been made in this well-loved pot!
- All-Clad Stockpot – While this is on the pricier side, it’s 100% worth the investment. Professional grade cookware, and I use it for large batches of soup and stews.
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet (12-Inch) – We have a variety of cast iron skillets that we’ve picked up at antique stores/flea markets over the years. I recently purchased THIS one because it’s really large and perfect for certain recipes.
- Kitchenaid Ice Cream Attachment – My ice cream loving family is happy I have this attachment for ice cream. Lots of delicious ice cream recipes on the blog!
- Nostalgia Electric Ice Cream Maker – While I love my smaller Kitchenaid attachment for ice cream, this four-quart one is also nice to have over the holidays when we’re entertaining more people!!
- Tovolo Ice Cream Tub – I you make a lot of ice cream, you gotta have containers to store them.
- Nespresso VertuoPlus Coffee and Espresso Maker – You don’t actually cook with this, but all cooks need coffee. We live and die by this espresso maker.
- Toddy Cold Brew Coffee Maker System – This is my best friend in the warmer months, because cold brew equals LIFE in “hot” Texas. My entire family uses this, and it’s inexpensive AND works like a charm.
- Vitamix Blender – My sweet boys surprised me with a Vitamix for Mother’s Day several years ago, and I’ve been mixing up different smoothies like a smoothie factory ever since. You can use it for so many other things, but I love it for smoothies, shakes, and frozen cocktails best! GET ONE!
- USA Square Cake Pan – I love using this pan to make my chocolate peanut butter blondies and my Fall Harvest Apple Cake
- USA Muffin Pan – Because everyone needs to try my Lemon Blueberry Streusel Muffins at least once!
- USA Bread Pan – Bread is life, and this pan helps bring MY bread to life! Love this brand.
Holiday shopping from home is the BEST! 🙂