Oh, baby. It’s cold outside! I’m going to put my cozy sweats on and SHOP SHOP SHOP – from my cozy home, filled with twinkling lights and coffee in hand. The following ten gift ideas are either IN my kitchen, or will be SOON! 🙂
- Bosch Universal Mixer – This is a must-have if you are into making bread and rolls and bread and rolls. SO much easier than using a KitchenAid because it has a secure lid and a larger capacity.
- Le Creuset Cast-Iron French (Dutch) Oven – Well, I don’t have this but I WANT it. 🙂
- KitchenAid Immersion Blender – I have this one in red and use it all the time. Great for soups!
- Hamilton Beach Food Processor – My 10-cup food processor is getting too small (because helloooo Peanut Butter Power Balls!) so I’d step up to this one.
- Keurig Classic Single-Serve Coffee Maker – You don’t actually cook with this, but all cooks need coffee. We live and die by this version of Keurig.
- Life is Good Mug – Because every good cup of coffee has to have a COOL look, and we happen to love this company! LIFE IS GOOD!
- Instant Read Meat Thermometer – Small and mighty, this thermometer is life when it comes to cooking chicken and pork to perfection. Stocking stuffer?
- Zulay Lemon Lime Squeezer – My hands got tired from squeezing aaaalllll the lemons and limes, so THIS saves me. Because how YOU doin’ margaritas and slushies?!
- Chicago Metallic Jelly-Roll Pan, Set of 2 – The most-used pans in my kitchen. I use them for baking, roasting, and EVERYthing else.
- Instant Pot – All the cool kids have an Instant Pot. I’m not cool YET, but I want to be!
Christmas shopping from home is the BEST! 🙂