This Creamy Avocado Dressing has all my favorite Tex-Mex ingredients and is also super healthy. Top your favorite salads, burrito bowls, nachos, or heck anything – with this delicious and flavorful dressing!
I made this dressing to pair with my Mexican Quinoa Salad, but honestly, it’s good with anything. You could even eat it with a spoon!
Reasons to love this dressing:
- It’s BEAUTY-ful. Isn’t that green color simply awesome?
- The Tex-Mex flavors are SO great. You could put it on anything.
- It’s healthy. If you’ve noticed, there is NO added sugar in this and tons of GOOD fats with the avocado and olive oil.
- Ten minutes – maybe five – is all the time it takes to make it.
You can see below how easy this Creamy Avocado Dressing is to whip together. You just throw all the green goodness in a food processor, and wa-la. Done.
Here is the food processor I use.
A handful of foods you could drizzle this dressing over.
- Huevos Rancheros Tostadas
- Beef and Bean Nachos
- Chicken Fajita Salad – instead of the Fresh Salsa Dressing
- Easy Fish Tacos – instead of the Avocado Crema
- Sweet Potato and Black Bean Quesadillas
- Mexican Quinoa Salad – the one I originally paired it with
Try this salad recipe next: Greek Tortellini Pasta Salad
You can stay up-to-date with SueBee Homemaker by:
- signing up for post updates (top right-hand corner of my blog)
- liking my Facebook Page
- and following me on Pinterest
I’m also sharing tidbits of my life on Instagram.
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro
- 1 large jalapeno
- 1 large lime - freshly squeezed
- salt and pepper - to taste
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons water - if needed to thin dressing
Place avocado, greek yogurt, cilantro, jalapeño, salt, pepper, and lime juice in food processor. Add olive oil and if necessary to thin out, add water.
Store dressing in refrigerator.